viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

My Music

Hi all

Today, I will talk about my favorite music . In my life I listen to music of all kind, Always listen to music on the radio our my computer, I relax me.

When I was 10 years old, I listened only “high school musical”. High school musical is a Disney movie , where the characters singing and dancing. I was fan number one, I had the films, CD, t-shirts and other things. I was sing and dance all the songs. One day, I went to a concert of high school musical, It was the best day of my life.

Currently, I don´t like any band in particular, but I like the songs of SIA, Mac Demarco, Mike Posner and other artists. Other things I forgot is I like listen youtuber singing covers, my favorite is Bely Basarte. She has a beautiful voice and sing songs very popular of other artists.

It is all, I see the next week. Bye!!





2 comentarios:

  1. Hi cami...
    Together together every one :) I loved High school musical too, although I dislike Gabriela (I dont know why :p). In the first movie it wasnt this but in the second ...
    Anyways great post, You make me remember my childhood
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We are all in this togetherrrr!! I liked High School Musical too and all the movies of Disney hahaha I loved Troy Bolton <3 and Sharpay!
    Nice and very funny post, Regards

    ResponderEliminar