viernes, 28 de abril de 2017

Hello everyone!


I hope you are well. Today I’ll talk about a little of me. When I was child I dreamed that I was an actress, because I like to act. Since I was little, I acted in the theater of the school.

The other career I would study psychology, because is very interesting analyze the human behavior and understand how the human minds work.

currently I study Public administration, I’m very happy in this career. It’s the best option in the world. I have learned many things during this time and I met many nice persons.

Finally, I would like to work in the future in government or municipality . Nevertheless, I'm not worried about it right now. I prefer enjoy the moment.

see you next week :)


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi camila!!!!
    Your dreams were so interesting. Its good that you are happywith the choice. I hope that all the things that you want, be accomplish.
    Pd: I think that you would be a excelent actress

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Actress?? OMG! I imagine you acting in "Amanda" or in "Perdona Nuestros Pecados" jajaja! Maybe you could be Maria Elsa!!

    ResponderEliminar