viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

My Autobiography


Hi everyone!

Today I´m going to talk about my life. I´m Chilean. I was born on 17th october of 1997. I lived always in Santiago.

I studied in college Francisco Arriarán, I stayed 13 years . I remember it very affection, because I had the best moment in the high school, I knew and shared with a lot of people and find a my bests friends ( viki and javi).

My parents are Exequiel and Paula.  I have one brother is called Joaquin. He is 10 years old. He is very messy and funny. We have similar hobbies, example ride bicycle or play video games. Also, I have one dog is a dachshund, better known as “salchicha”. It´s called Lucas Enrique. It´s 7 years old, my dog is very cute and playful.

I love travel to the different parts of country, because I like to know the culture, the food and architecture. Other hobby is reading, I read everything, but I prefer read romantics novels and adventure. My favorite book is history of two cities, the author is Charles Dickens. I recommend it.

Well, It’s all for today.


See you the next week!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Cami.
    I really like to read you.
    Your dog should be very cute, i would like to meet him.
    You've to stay many years in your school, should be for this, that you remember them with affection a lot.
    So, I see you the next week too. <3
    Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi kathy!!How are you? yes, my dog is very special. I hope one day you know him :D
    bye, see you the next week!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've always thought that dachshund dogs are so funny, really I don't know why, also, they are very good companions.
    Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Cami, How are you? Wow, I did not know you liked romantic novels!!! <3 Lucas Enrique, it's a cute name for a dog, like royalty!

    ResponderEliminar