viernes, 8 de septiembre de 2017

A country I would like to visit

Hi all!!, I hope are fine. Today I will talking about the country I would like visit in the future. I have always wanted to travel Mexico, is located in center America. This country is very famous in the world for its culture, gastronomy and architecture. 

One of the things I call my attention is the food, most of the typical Mexican food has spicy, one of the popular food of mexico are the “Enchiladas” and the "Tacos". I would taste someday this food. In mexico “Tequila” is one of most famous gulp.

Mexico has many places tourist for visit, one of the more popular is pyramid of Chichen itza, this monument its considered as one of the seven wonders of the world, this place represents the culture of the ethnic group. 

Other place that I would like visit is a park aquatic Xcaret, this center of entertainment has rivers, pools and landscape very beautifuls. In this place you could be in contact with the animals’ aquatics as an example tor tortoise or dolphin. The only problem to go the Xcaret is the price and schedule, but is one good experience and opportunity for enjoying this place.

Also I would like visit the museum Frida Kahlo, many people have recommended going to this site. I don’t know the location exactly. In this museum has gallery of art, exhibition and other things. 

One day I thing travel to go Mexico for know and enjoy the wonderful of this country. This is a big dream for me, I hope accomplish quickly this dream. 

Bye. I see you next week

Thank very much for read my post, I hope your opinions




9 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cami,
    Although I already wrote all the coments that I had to do, I can't stop to comment here, cause you post was so great.
    I really like Mexico, I think that the culture is so interesting, The pyramid it seems to me so attractive, and definitively makes me desire to go. This place must have a lot of mysteries. .
    Great post :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Camila, Mexico is a country with a very rich culture. Is so funny go to visit all the places and see all the colors, dances and music of the culture of Mexico! I would like go to Mexico one day too. I think that in Mexico we can dance all day! Regards my dear friend :D Ayayayai

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Camila :)
    I like Mexico, because her culture are very cheerful, her parties are very bright and her traditions are very interesting, they are very religious and have a festival for her dead people, I would like to know it, her beautiful churches and cathedrals, and I would like to know more of her culture
    I think your post is very interesting, cheers!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Camila!
    Your Blog looks incredible! The Mexican culture is so extensive and significative for the Latin American identity. I think that is of the richest cultures of the zone. You named the house of Frida Kahlo like a place that you would visit and my opinion that is fantastic, I love the expressionism art and I’m a fan of the work of Frida.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great post Camila! I really like Mexico and its culture, I would really love it visit this country, because it is from the Latin American countries that I find more interesting.

    I would like to try their food like, tacos and enchiladas. Also, I would like to be in one of their celebrations as the day of the dead.

    I would like to meet the majority of their cities and to know the difference between them.

    ResponderEliminar