martes, 25 de julio de 2017

My experience with the blog

Hello again, this is my second post in the day.

Today is my last post in the semester. So I´m going to talk about my experience in general using blogs in the English class. The fisrt place, I must say that English has never been my favourite subject, bacause I find it very difficult to lear and speak this language. So at first I didn´t want to blog, but over time I realizaed that it was very entertainaing

This experience was a great challenge for me as I was able to learn new words (vocabulary), grammar and pronunciation. I think it was been a great help for me English classes, as it has allowed me to improve the way I write and speak. In turn, regain hope of being able to learn good English.

Now I feel more certain when I write in English, where I can better express my ideas. Although I feel I still have a lot to improve. 

The suggestions that could be made in the blog is that students can freely choose their topics.

Personally I think is would be interesting to write about projects that every student has in the future (dreams), interesting stories, talk about styles (fashion), food, travel, art and othes things. 

I hope that you like this post. Thanks for Reading 





Bye, see you next semester!

8 comentarios:

  1. Hi cami
    It's amazing that this activity had to liked you. I also liked it.
    Great post

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, now i feel the same when i write
    good post!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That's a good suggestion for the blog activities!
    Good post!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. mmm good idea about the free topics

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Cami, I love it this activity too, was the best of the semester :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think that is the first time I enter to your blog in the semester and it's really beauty! and I think the same, it was a great acttivity:)
    Hope you're well and start to love the english jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi, I love the idea of being able to choose the topic! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi. I agree with you, write about free topics are a good idea. Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar