jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017

My best Holiday

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're well, I have not written for a long time on the blog, but do not worry this semester, I promise to write more on the blog. Today we will talk about "my best vacations". This topic is very fun to talk about, because one of the things I like the most is traveling to different places.

When I was 14, I travel for the first time to the north of Chile. On this trip I went with my father, cousins, aunt and my dog ​​Lucas. I do not remember exactly how long the trip lasted, but I think it was two weeks. We were in various parts, I remember we went to La Serena, Coquimbo, Caldera, Bahia Inglesa and  other places. We went nomads haha 

What I liked most about this trip was getting to know different cities and towns, I have beautiful photos of the desert and the beaches. One of the things I remember from this trip is that with my cousins ​​we spent most of the time on the beach, where we practiced surfing and diving. In the afternoons we went to the handicraft fairs and markets that were in the center of the city.

In the moment is one of the best trips I've had, because it was one of the first trips of my life. Also, I had a great time with my cousins ​​and my dog, we always played or did fun things, so I have very good memories. On the other hand, I loved the landscapes, the museums, the beaches and other things.

Another thing I remember from this trip is that I met a very peculiar fruit called Copao, this fruit is very similar to kiwi. It is very delicious, has an acid taste and at the same time sweet.

That is all for today.
Goodbye, I'll see you next week.



4 comentarios:

  1. Camila, the north of Chile is a magical place. I like so much.
    I don´t have any idea about that fruit Copao, i would like to eat one, so when I could go to the north, I'm gonna look it.
    I hope that you and your dog could have enjoy the travel :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Camiii!!.
    Hi, your post was so great. I guess that your travel was amazing, even you could to trip with Lucas.
    I think that Chile is a beautiful country, and is awesome that you travelled through the North. When I went to Perú, I passed for these places too, but in reality I don't remember much about this XD.
    Anyways, do you went in car or bus? because were so many people :O

    Well, I like your post, I see you in the next post
    Pd: I've never heard about Copao!!seems so taste

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow I thin Bahia ingles is like the chilean caribbean! Chile is a wonderful country but is expensive :( so you're very lucky! I really want to know these cities, what do you recomend to my next traveñ?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a good story camila, I find it very cool that when you travel you also take your dog, for what you say the trip was very entertaining, I would also like to know all those things you mention in this post, very good history :)

    ResponderEliminar