lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

Improving the learning experience



Hello everyone,

I hope you are well. Today I am going to talk about my experience with the English course. Personally, I don´t like English, but I understand that it is necessary to be able to communicate with other people who have another language. My experience in this year's English course has been relatively good. 

This semester has been different from the rest, since the English classes were more dynamic, where the teacher made us talk about different topics with our classmates. These kinds of activities helped me to have more security when I speak English. However, I must say that sometimes I felt uncomfortable and even pressed in class, as there were times I did not know what to say. So, I felt really bad about that.

The challenges for the next semesters in the English class. Perhaps, it would be to carry out more group activities or of course in which the students participate, being activities with a voluntary participation so that the environment is not so tense and uncomfortable. As for the blogs in the classes, it would be good to innovate in the topics, since there are times when they become a bit repetitive and fomes.

In general, the English classes have helped me to express myself better. Although I am not an expert in this language, but I am improving. I think the English course is very comprehensive, since it develops the skills in writing and verbal communication. I hope that the English classes with time will be better and better for the students of the University.

This is all for today
bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Camila, why you don’t like English, maybe do you like another language?, well at least you understand that learn English its super important at the moment, and that’s why you need to learn it, you are the second person who said that the class are dynamic and I agree with you, that’s make the class more relaxed

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Camila, How are you? I understand you :D Maybe English could be a little boring but is very necessary to communicate with the rest of the world. This is the last semester that we have English so you don’t have to worry about it. Enjoy the last weeks :D Regards my dear friend!

    ResponderEliminar