domingo, 29 de octubre de 2017

Themed post

Hello everyone!!

I hope they are well! Again, I'm on the blog, I'm going to tell you a crack that happened to me when I wrote the sixth message. The other day I was writing this post, I was very happy because I had finished it, however, I realized after posting on the blog that I had made a mistake on the subject I wrote, so I had to do it all over again. I was very embarrassed, sometimes I am very clumsy.

Today I will talk about a very important topic that I am interested in sharing with you. I have been very worried about how the world is lately.

Every time I watch the news on television, it gives me a feeling of anguish, as they show cases of robbery, bank fraud, child abuse, murder, corruption, terrorist attacks, among others. I feel that every time we go from bad to worse. People are no longer the same as before, they live in fear, they are subject to a system that does not give them security or protection.

Maybe I'm being very dramatic in this post, but is that nobody does anything. Politicians fill their pockets to earn money at the expense of people is fear, they do not think about the common good but about their own good. On the other hand, the media, all they do is generate misconceptions and misunderstandings in the population.

In this situation I wonder the following: what can we do? Who can we trust? How much evil will come in this world?

Perhaps each of you will have different answers to these questions. In my case, I don´t have a clear answer for all of them. Even if I don´t have a solution for all the problems that exist in the world, if I have something to contribute.

When I entered the university to study public administration, I did it with a clear purpose was to be able to help people. Make this society a better place, that has a better quality of life through public policies and social programs.I hope things improve over time, that this hostile world becomes a better place, where people can live fully. My thought may sound very unreal, but it is what I want with all my heart.


Bye, see you next week

4 comentarios:

  1. Don’t lose your hope Camila, when we get gradate, we could make this country a better one, that’s why we are studying public administration, we can be a change force and try to eliminate all those bad things, we need to work together as one strong force to change everything that is wrong with this country

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ober said the true Camila! Don't lose the hope. You can be the best administrator and I really sure that you could make this country and more things. Don't worry and be happy:))
    See you in the next class!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Camila, how are u?
    I'm sorry to say that I saw your last post(that you deleted), I found it good, but well hahahaha.
    an error is committed by anyone :D
    Regarding to present post, I think that you are right, and this make me feel so sad. I try to believe that world will have change, but seeing the things such as are now, I think is very difficult.
    Nevertheless, I don't lose the hope, and I think that you neither should. Anyways, this was a interesting, reflexive and (something) sad post.
    I see you in the next post!!
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Dear. How are you? I'm so sorry with you mistake with the subject of the post haha is a little sad, but you could tell and change it. The terrorism if one o the news that most saddens me. Also the corruption. Like future public administrators we have to change that and make of this world a better place

    ResponderEliminar