martes, 25 de julio de 2017

My experience with the books

Hello everyone!


How are you? I have been fine. Today, I will talk about my experience with the books. I remember learning to read the 5 years in the school. I Originally I didn´t liked reading, because I found it boring, but over time I realized I was wrong. 

The fisrt book I read was “Papelucho”, the author is Marcela Paz. I really like this book, because it tells the story of a child, called Papelucho. This boy is very naughty and funny, he always has adventures with his Friends and family. After this book I Read all collection of Papelucho, I think there are 12 books in total. It is a book that is for all ages, it is very entertaining.

As for my favorite book is “History of two cities”, the author is Charles Dickens. I Read this book at school for a literatura class. The story happens in two cities; Londres and Paris during the period of the French revolution. This novels is very interesting, because it has a mix of thems related to love, lies, wars, conflicts, power and other things. Where represent the society of those years. This time I will not tell the story so you can read it.

I have many favourite authors, but there is one I always recomend, she is Kate Morton, has writeen several books, one of the most famous is “El Jardín Olvidado”. 

Currently I´m not reading book, bacause I don´t have time to read. Nowever, when I finished classes at the university, I will read all the books that I have pending. 

I hope that you like this post. If you have any question about the books, do not hesitate to ask me 

Bye, see you next week!





6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila!!
    Very good post! Read is so entertaining!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cami.
    How are u?
    Interesting post, I dont read a lot of books, I dont read often hahah. But I think that te lecture is good and is great that you like read.
    I don't read or heard about “History of two cities”, but the story seems interesting so maybe someday I read it.
    Anyways, great post
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Papelucho its like a classic, I read it too

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I dont know Kate Morton, thanks for this recommendation

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! also the first book was papelucho hahaha

    ResponderEliminar