viernes, 7 de julio de 2017

My favorite serie



Hello everyone 

I hope you are well, today I will talk about my favorite series, this is “House of cards”. I started watching the serie last year for a class of the university. "House of cards" is an American serie, The history is very interesting and intriguing. It’s about the power of politics, alliances between political parties and of opposition. where the ambition, selfishness and lies are the principal characteristic of the character. 

The main character is Frank Underwood, an anti-hero. He is member of the party Democratic Party, where he is a representative of the 5th congressional District of South Carolina. He is married to Claire Underwood, who is a business woman in which he is the leader of a Company. Frank and Claire are allies who want to achieve power, where they able to do anything to fulfill their goals. 

This is a brief summary of this series, which by the way is in nextflix. I recommend them to everyone.

Personally I like this series to be different from other series Ive seen, has a very interesting plot that captivates from the first chapter. I also consider that this series reflects on many accasions real life situations, such as corruption among political groups, where they often take advantage of the position of power they have for economic and political gains.

At the moment I am not seeing any series, but I expect to see “13 reasons why”, since many people have recommended it to me. Well, that´s it for today.

See you soon next week, thanks for reading my post! :)

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi camiiii!!
    How are u?
    I see that you like house of cards.. Personally I dont see it yet, only the first episode hahahaha, but what little I saw, was very good.
    13 reasons not seen neither, but I heard that is good.
    Wwell I'll hope to read you the next time again!
    Bye!! XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Camila! Good post!
    I read a lot of this series! I guess it's very good! I'll start it in the summer! Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. House of Cards is the series for public administrators hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. House of Cards is the series for public administrators ahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi cami! you post is great and this series is excellent :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Cami! How are you? HOC is a great serie! I would like to see the serie someday :D Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good post Camila. Can I recomendate a serie? Designated Survivor is a good serie about political.

    ResponderEliminar