viernes, 14 de julio de 2017

My favorite Website

Hi everyone!

I hope you are well, today I going to talk about one of the websites that I use the most, this is"u-cursos", this page is from the university of Chile. The principal characteristic of this website is that it is special for studentsfrom different faculties of the university.

This page has material to study for the career, also we can see the ratings, attendance of each subject, you can consult withchat teachers and classmates to solve doubts about a particular subject. Moreover, it has a blog, calendar, information channels, user data, dropbox and other things.

In this website, I have an account, where see my subject of semester. The subjects that I have are: phenomena politics, statistics, and dynamics of administration, methodology, and English. I use this page every day, because I see the notes and schedule.

I like this website, because I can use it to study for the different tests and homework of the career. Onother important point is that I can inform about the different activities, events and talks that are taught within the university.

The link of this page is: https://www.u-cursos.cl/

I hope that do you like my post.

See you next week, bye!


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi cami!
    How are u?
    I use and like Ucursos too. this website is very useful and simplifies things a lot. Thanks to that I can know how much assistance I need to pass the course hahaahahha.
    I see you the next time (next week :D)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cami, how are you?
    We love u-cursos, and we hate u-cursos! kjfhkdjfh

    Nice post, regards!

    ResponderEliminar