jueves, 19 de octubre de 2017

Free Topic

Hello everyone

Today I´m going to talk about a super cool theme, which are the dorama. This year I have became fan of the doramas, I have seen about 10 doramas this year, a redord. For those who dont know what a dorama is a asian mini series are characterized by having varius themes, for example romance, comedy, fantasy, drama and other things. 

Lately they have became very famous the doramas in different parts of the world, one of the most iconic doramas is “Boys over flower”, If I remember correcthy this was my first drama when I was in school .If you havent seen this dorama. I invite you to see it, you wont regret. 

My favorite dorama in this moment is "Descendants of the sun "/Taeyangui Hooye, this drama I saw this year during the holidays of Winter. This dorama was released last year. It has 16 chapters and 3 chapters specials. The gender are drama, melodrama, romance and comedy. It has a bit of everythings. 

I will tell you briefly what this drama is about, the story is starring Dr. Kang Mo Yeon and Captain Yoo Shi Jin of the South Korean Army Special Forces. The doctor and the captain meet in the hospital after a misunderstanding. These eventually develop a friendship that will slow down with the work that has Yoo Shi Jinde. However, for the things of the destiny both reconcontrarará in the camp of Uruk, where both will be to the service of the security of the country. It is there, that develops a greater friendship, where both will live thousands of adventures.

I recommend this dorama.It is the best in the world!! 

This is all for today. 

Bye, see you next week


4 comentarios:

  1. Cami!!!
    Hi, I love the drama too. Well you recommended me so its obviously why dou you do. Anyways I think the drama is awesome and I really ship the couple(both main couples). In fact thanks to this drama I became a fan of song jong ki. Besides the song song couple is real!! And the will marry soon.. sorry I think I am rambling hahhaha.
    Ending this comment currently I am watching a drama 쌈 마이웨이(fight my way), that you recommended me in winter hoildays, for the momment I love it. But what about you,
    Currently are you watching a drama too?
    I loved your post and I hope to read you the next week! Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ohh thats a dorama, yeah i Heard about doramas, but never explain me, well sounds like a great series, a love Japanese and Asian series too, alright its time to see this doramas by myself, the dorama “descendent of the sun” sounds great, could you recommend me some website to watch it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Camila, during the stoppage of the university I saw that dorama too. “Descendants of the Sun” is so emotional and have a very especial message about the war and other disasters like earthquake.
    I love Captain Yoo Shi Jin and Sergeant Seo *-* Are so beautiful.
    I like your post :D Regards dear

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Camila! Very good post! I like doramas too and my favourites of the life are "Coffee Prince", "You're Beautiful" and the classic “Boys over Flower” because they are my first doramas many years ago and I have a special love for them, but I like new doramas too. Probably I will see Descendants of the sun for your recomendation haha.

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar